13th September 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can MPC students do MBBS?

Can mpc student can do mbbs. Pelase give me the details for the same

2nd May 2015, 07:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MPC students do MBBS?

Sorry you are eligible for pursuing MBBS course being a Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry that is a non-biology student .

Now as you have asked about the details about the MBBS so i am providing you some information which is required for pursuing same course .

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Science .As the name suggests it is a four years graduation course after pursuing which you will head towards becoming a doctor .

For this course you must have done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects from a recognized board .

Also for completing this course from a recognized university having nice reputation you will have to compete for their respective entrance examinations like AIPMT , AIIMS , State PMT , BHU Medical entrance examination and other private colleges entrance examination .

For appearing in these examinations your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you are appearing in the examinations.

For more information regarding the entrance examination log on to their respective official website .
4th May 2015, 01:14 PM
pjgp

MPC students are not eligible for the MBBS.
MPC students will study maths,physics,chemistry.but,BiPC students will study biology,physics,chemistry.
Biology is the main category for the BiPC student.
In order to study MBBS,it is compulsory to study in BiPC from recognized organisation.
And then apply for the AIIMS examination,if you are qualified in the examination you will be eligible for the MBBS.
15th August 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I am studying degree 2nd year with Bsc MPC.can i have achance to become MBBS doctor?
25th April 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying degree second year with Bsc MSCS ?can I have a chance to study medicine?
19th November 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Present I took MPC due to some reasons in this lockdown I want to become a doctor..so by taking biology as a additional subject after completion of 2years of MPC or can we take biology in 2 nd year... By taking it as a additional subject can I apply to neet and can I read mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?