14th May 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?

what are the procedures to apply b.ed in goverment colleges or goverment quota in tamilnadu state under tamilnadu university. Then where i get the application form for b.ed &
counciling for goverment allotment.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many B.Ed government colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  8. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  9. Details about B.Ed counseling in Tamilnadu?
  10. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  11. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
  12. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  13. Where to get the application form for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government College?
  14. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  15. How can I apply for M.Ed in Tamilnadu government college -- [New]
  16. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  17. What is the counseling date for Tamilnadu government BSc Nursing?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed course for this academic year? When and where is the application form issued? List of government colleges of B.Ed in Tamilnadu
7th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?

where i get the eligibility certificate for B.ed admission
7th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?

when is B.Ed counselling in tamil nadu?
Sir i have completed M.Sc (chemistry) my B.sc percentage is 79.2%,M.Sc percentage is 75.4%. I belong to OC category and i'm a NCC student. what is the cut off mark for B.Ed conselling?
10th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.sc (mathimatics) my percentage s 83.. i belong BC category .. i have B.ed seat in govt. coll sir
13th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have finished B.sc chemistry in mku. i have got 62.4% i am sc category.I want to join gov B.ed college
19th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the b.ed councelling sir, i am finished b.a.english literature this here i want to join in that course so pls, inform about that immediately
21st July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have finished m.com in mku .i have got 65% i am sc candidate.i want join the govt b.ed college pls cutoff mark
21st July 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the date of govt b.ed counselling
4th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

where i can get b.ed application for join to tamilnadu govt b.ed col
23rd August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have finished m.com degree please b.eb counselling cutoff mark
24th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

counselling bed in 2011 tamilnadu
27th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

B ED COUNSELING DATE 2011 TAMIL LIT
27th August 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

B Ed tamil lit in counseling date2011
26th May 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have finished my B.A in English with 74%. May i know what is cut off mark for English and Chemistry and Mathematics for this year2012 to join in government b.ed college
26th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished english lit having 65.87 percentage under the community of sc. ll i get seat in gov college and also im in nss also.....
29th June 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Mam/Sir i have completed english literature having 66% under the community of mbc .now i wants to join b.ed in government college,when i expect the reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?