15th September 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to choose the training/internship project myself or company will provide the topic?

Sir I am presently pursuing m pharm from pharmaceutics branch and now I want to do a project from industry. so I have to choose the project myself or industry will provide me some project going on in there concern. and I even want to know that is it advisable to do medico marketing project from industry for long run..

21st September 2014, 12:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to choose the training/internship project myself or company will provide the topic?

The company will provide you the list of areas in which you have to work and you need to choose one among them. After choosing the area of your interest, the company will assign you a project as per its need and you will not have the option of choosing project. If you are opting for training, then you can choose a course and then a project of your choice at the end of your training. But if you are opting for internship or training before full time employment then the company will assign you a project. The world is changing rapidly hence it is extremely difficult which will be the long term successful field, hence you should be prepared for any changes, any updates and working in any domain.
21st September 2014, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to choose the training/internship project myself or company will provide the topic?

The company will provide you the list of areas in which you have to work and you need to choose one among them. After choosing the area of your interest, the company will assign you a project as per its need and you will not have the option of choosing project. If you are opting for training, then you can choose a course and then a project of your choice at the end of your training. But if you are opting for internship or training before full time employment then the company will assign you a project. The world is changing rapidly hence it is extremely difficult which will be the long term successful field, hence you should be prepared for any changes, any updates and working in any domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?