23rd September 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether Maternal Grandfather's certificate of freedom fighter is applicable for reservation or not?

I want to know about the reservation criteria of freedom fighter seats in mp pmt exam? also i am interested in knowing weather my maternal grandfather's certificate of freedom fighter of mp is applicable or not?

6th October 2016, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Maternal Grandfather's certificate of freedom fighter is applicable for reservation or not?

If you belong to a family of freedom fighter, then surely you can avail the benefits. Most of the government jobs have reservation for wards of freedom fighters.

Just get the document related to the freedom fighter status and apply for job in that category. You will get benefit, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
26th April 2018, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Maternal Grandfather's certificate of freedom fighter is applicable for reservation or not?

My nana ji was freedom fighter in m. p. but I have domiciled in u. p. and I made the certificate by m. p. government. Is I am eligible for u. p. FFD quota job?
9th August 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my uncle was freedom fighters he was unmarried Sir I make to freedom fighter certificate.
12th February 2019, 04:26 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

No sir you can not get reservations from quota of freedom fighters since as per government of India only dependents(son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter) get reservations.
Here in your case freedom fighters certificate belongs to your Maternal uncle hence you can not get reservations.
25th December 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir my grandfather was freedom fighter in bihar..sir how to make freedom fighter certificate?
mob:7808643162
15th April 2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am grandsons, I am from u.p. how I will get any government job, pleas replay me.
23rd October 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My great great grandfather was a freedom fighter in swantratata sennani sangram am a eligible for freedom fighter reservation
8th January 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

My mother's father had freedom fighter then can I get benefit of the certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?