28th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which master degree should I opt for after B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?

I'm in my final year of B.Sc, physics mathematics computer science as my main subject...................after my bsc................which master degree should i opt for??????????????????

30th September 2014, 02:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which master degree should I opt for after B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in my final year of B.Sc, physics mathematics computer science as my main subject...................after my bsc................which master degree should i opt for??????????????????
There are lots of courses available after B.Sc course. Those candidates who have completed B. Sc course, can apply for the master degree any one of the master degree courses like,
  • M.Sc in Physics
  • M.Sc in Mathematics
  • M.Sc in Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Computer Science
  • MCA Master of Computer Application
  • MBA Master of Business Administration

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in science stream from any recognized University to be eligible to apply for M.Sc course.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for MBA and MCA course. The candidate must have studied mathematics subject to be eligible for MCA course.
  • The candidates who are studying in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply for this course.
  • The candidate should score at least 50% marks in the graduation course.
  • Relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?