28th September 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Last date for submission of BCS first year form at DU?

Tell me that what is the last date of submission fy bcs form printout and attested coppy to the colleges of DU?

2nd October 2014, 10:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Last date for submission of BCS first year form at DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that what is the last date of submission fy bcs form printout and attested coppy to the colleges of DU?
BCS (i.e) Bachelor of Computer Science is an three years bachelor degree which is focus on computer and subject as well. The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->Aspirants who have completed their 12th standard successfully from recognized university are eligible to apply for this course. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard board exam.

->The admission procedure to this course is based marks obtained 12th standard board exam.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

The last date of notification of submission is differ from college to college. The important notification admission will be published in official website of the concerned university. BCS course admission will be closed at the end of June/July.
20th June 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

May I take now admission for bcs is there any chance what is last date for submission of former or registration
26th November 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

When does bcs admission starts??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?