7th October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Having 46% in B.A. can I do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Fees and duration of course?

Tell me that after clearing t.y.b.a with 46%. can i do post graduate in diploma in banking and for doing this course how much fees require .course duration.

29th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 46% in B.A. can I do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Fees and duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that after clearing t.y.b.a with 46%. can i do post graduate in diploma in banking and for doing this course how much fees require .course duration.
It's nice to see that you are interested in Banking sector. Banking is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. There is very good prospectus available for Banking field in both the government and private sectors as well. Yes, you can do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking course after BA.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Minimum of three year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized are eligible. Final year students can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of graduation. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Banking can also eligible.

Admission Procedure: Admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking are based, on performance in entrance exam and graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?