15th October 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?

hey. please provide me all the information regarding industrial training at ongc dehradun and details about all the procedure related to it and when will forms be available in financial year 2014-15

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  2. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science?
  4. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  5. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  6. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  7. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  8. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  9. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech (M.E)? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for Industrial Training in DRDO pursuing B.Tech in IT? Where to send application form and Training Request Letter for this?
  12. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  13. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  14. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  15. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  18. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
28th October 2014, 09:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?

The entire details concerning the procedure and criteria to apply for vocational training in ONGC is present in the below attachment. SO, please refer to the attachment and get to know all kinds info about vocational training in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Format+of+Summer+-Winter+Trg..pdf(340.5 KB, 82 views)
10th April 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?

Hello sir, I got score in last semester (1st) is 5.67 SGPA Due to just 2 marks I don't get 6.5 or above it
Can I fill ONGC summer internship program 2019??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?