27th October 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?

I would like to join BSMS 5 year integrated course at IISER. I'm not attending JEE entrance exam, then how could I join IISER. How should I prepare for the aptitude test of IISER?

2nd November 2014, 05:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?

You can get admission in IISER to five years BS-MS Dual Degree programme by satisfying any one of the criteria as mentioned below :-

1. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Basic Science Stream :- Students qualifying in SA (2013)/SX (2014)/SB (2014) .
2. Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2014 :- Students who have secured a rank in Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) are eligible for getting admission to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
3. State and Central Boards :- Candidates who are eligible for INSPIRE scholarship by Department of Science and Technology (DST) on the basis of their aggregate scores in class XII may be considered for admission after clearing an aptitude test.

You can prepare for the aptitude test by practicing the syllabus mentioned in the link http://www.iiser-admissions.in/syllabus.php.

The format of Aptitude Test is as follows :-

1. Multiple-choice questions in four subjects – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics

2. 15 questions in each subject, total of 60 questions will be asked in the examination.

3. Time duration is of 180 minutes

4. For every correct answer you will be credited with +3 marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted from the total marks you had obtained in the examination.
1st June 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?

Provide a link from where we get samples of aptitude test for practice?
What is the scope of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?