31st October 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?

Hello sir,
please tell me some good BCA institutes...
If i do bca, then what kind of jobs should
i get and how much the starting salary?
Is it must to do MCA after doing BCA??

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  2. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  3. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  4. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  5. Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?
  6. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
  7. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of BCA and MCA?
  10. What should I do after BCA? I am a 6th semester BCA student
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  12. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?
  13. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  14. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  15. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  17. For abroad orientation, what do after 10th?
  18. Model papers of PGDCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2014, 10:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
please tell me some good BCA institutes...
If i do bca, then what kind of jobs should
i get and how much the starting salary?
Is it must to do MCA after doing BCA??
Jobs and salary does not depends upon the institution or university. It depends upon your skill and talent that you have in specialization field. So, try to improve your skills in order to get good job. Every college offers Campus Interview so participate in that Campus interview to get high salary package. However here I am providing you some best university for BCA course.

• JK Business School (JKBS)Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
  • Prestige Institute Of Management Gwalior
  • Indian Academy Group of Institutions Bangalore,
  • Banasthali Vidyapeeth
  • Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences ,(AIMS) Bangalore,
  • Satya Institute of Media and Management Lucknow,
  • Indian Institute of Management & Commerce (IIMC) Hyderabad,
  • Prestige Institute of Management and Research Indore,
  • Apeejay Institute of Management Jalandhar,
  • Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) Mohali

Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?

If you want to upgrade your knowledge and skill then it's necessary that must pursue for MCA course after BCA course. It would always better to apply for MCA course after BCA in order to get good job with high salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?