1st November 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing M.Tech in Communication Systems makes future brighter?

Hi
i have done my B.E from Anna university,Chennai.Currently iam planning to do M-Tech in Communication Systems.But many teachers,friends are telling that nowadays only m-tech in embedded systems or VLSI is valued.But i have no interest in these subjects.If i do M-tech in communication systems,will it give me a bright future?In recent market,is there any scope that exists for m-tech communication systems?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  4. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  7. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  9. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  10. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  13. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Which PG course should I select after doing ECE course?
  16. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  17. List of all the government colleges for M.Tech?
  18. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
10th November 2014, 10:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing M.Tech in Communication Systems makes future brighter?

It is absolutely a myth that there is no scope of Communication system in this world. The world is running on communication and it is the vastest field in the world. Everyone is trying their level best to opt for the best communication technology and techniques. Hence the scope of this field is huge especially if you are interested. If you are interested in this field and excel in this field, you can have lucrative career options and rise to great height in the future. There is huge scope in the field of networking, antenna and communication and microwave in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?