3rd November 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?

sir,
i got 34.45 marks in gate, can i get placed in mit through gate score of 299 in the stream of MTECH aerospace without being written TANCET. i didn't know the last date for TANCET and by the time i came to know about the deadline it's all over.the reason is that,i was waiting for the gate score.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  2. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  3. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  4. Does CUSAT offers Automobile Engineering course for a candidate who secured 3445 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  5. Can I get Thermal engineering college after scoring 33.232 TANCET marks? Can I get M.E Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
  6. Can I get admission in any top engineering college like IIT, NIT, MIT after scoring 74% marks in 12th?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?
  9. What are the benefits of GATE scorecard over TANCET scorecard?
  10. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  12. TANCET cut-off marks for ME in anna university -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for applying GATE category in TANCET counselling
  14. Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?
  15. Eligibility and requirement to join in M.E CSE?
  16. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  17. How to get MIT, PSG and GCT? I wish to write TANCET exam
  18. Admission to MIT, Chennai for M.Tech (Aeronautical) after GATE score of 386 in 2010 and 90.7 percentile?
20th May 2017, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?

It depends on the merit and if your score is good enough then, you will get admission through counselling based on GATE score. The problem is one has to apply for TANCET even if you are GATE qualified, but they don't need to appear for entrance exam.

Hence, if you have failed to apply for it, then it will be difficult to get admission in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?