3rd November 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Information, eligibility criteria and date of SLET in West Bengal?

Hi sir
can you please tell me what is the eligibility for slet?????
and also if you know then please tell me
the Date of next SLET Exam in west bengal.
And also every necessary details information please
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  3. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Date of upcoming SET and SLET Exams in West Bengal? Can a MBA candidate sit for these Exams?
  5. Latest information about SLET West Bengal?
  6. Date of SLET entrance exam in West Bengal?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  9. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  14. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  16. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  17. How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal
  18. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
5th November 2014, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information, eligibility criteria and date of SLET in West Bengal?

SLET is State Level Eligibility Test and those who have Master's Degree or its equivalent can apply for it. The percentage of marks is also a criteria and you must have at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University.

SLET for West Bengal is usually conducted in the month of June and December. The application process for December 2014 exam has ended and now you have to apply for next years exam.

You have to wait till April or May for the next SLET notification for West Bengal. You should use this time for preparation, so that you can get a decent score in it.

For more information visit http://www.wbcsc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?