6th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing entrance examination related books or e-materials?

I want to appear in the Bsc Nursing Enterence Examinations,Where shall I get related subject books and also give websites where i can get the necessary information,Thanks Suman

Related Questions:
  1. Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for icar pg jrf entrance examination in veterinary science?
  3. How to attend the exam of Bsc Nursing? When will be the IGNOU post BSc Nursing examination in Karnataka?
  4. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  5. Guidelines for preparing PG JRF entrance exam in veterinary science?
  6. Where can I get BSc Nursing entrance exam form?
  7. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  8. Which are the correspondence courses related to BSc Nursing?
  9. Syllabus of BSc Nursing entrance exam?
  10. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  11. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  12. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  13. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc Nursing in MGR University? When to get application forms for this Exam?
  16. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  17. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  18. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
7th November 2014, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing entrance examination related books or e-materials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear in the Bsc Nursing Enterence Examinations,Where shall I get related subject books and also give websites where i can get the necessary information,Thanks Suman

Best books for B.Sc in nursing entrance exam

B.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Examination (English) 2nd Edition
Author: Saroj Parwez

The Perfect Study Resource for GGSIPU B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing 2014 - Common Entrance Test (English) 1st Edition
Author: Deepa Choudhary, Virendra, Rashmi Gupta, Priyanka Sharma, Ashwini Kumar Prasad

B.Sc. (Nursing) General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Entrance Examination (English) 3rd Edition
Author: Arihant Experts

The Perfect Study Resource for GGSIPU B. Sc. (Hons) Nursing Common Entrance Test 2015 (English) 2nd Edition
Author: Virendra, Priyanka Sharma, Deepa Choudhary, Rashmi Gupta, Ashwini Kumar Prasad

For material click on the link http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/06/b-sc...-download.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?