7th November 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com for 12th Arts student?

hello
i pass 12th Arts from nios with 59.8%
my subject is english, political science, economics, business study & psychology can i take admission to B.com course instead of doing BA course.. pliz sugest / help me

11th November 2014, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i pass 12th Arts from nios with 59.8%
my subject is english, political science, economics, business study & psychology can i take admission to B.com course instead of doing BA course.. pliz sugest / help me
Yes, definitely you are eligible for B.Com after 12th standard in the arts. 12th standard with any faculty can apply for B.Com. There is no problem with your educational qualification so definitely you will get a seat.

Eligibility Criteria: -

Applicants should have passed an intermediate course in commerce stream or in Arts stream with minimum 50% marks 45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) from any recognized board/university

Basically, the admission to the B.Com course is based on 12th board exam score, but some reputed colleges which conduct their own entrance exam within the college. It's better if you well prepared for B.Com entrance exam.
11th November 2014, 12:16 PM
Inflammable

It is not possible for an Arts student to study Commerce in Bachelors degree. Candidate who has science stream in 12th standard can apply for commerce in graduation and commerce student can apply for arts in graduation. But commerce student is also not eligible to apply for science in graduation. If you really want admission in commerce field then I would like to suggest you to go for BBA or Company Secretariat or Chartered Accountant course. BBA or Bachelors in Business Administration is a management course of 3 years and students of all stream is eligible to take admission. Chartered Accountant and Company Secretariat is a correspondence course which is growing in demand and has a very wide scope. I would also like to suggest you to take admission in B.A. Honours in Economics along with Company Secretariat course.
27th July 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed my arts my subjects are English kannada economic history geography political science can. Join in b.com plz help me guys
30th May 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm a arts student and my subjects are political science, English, Hindi, history,home science. Can I do b. Com??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?