10th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?

hello
i am in a dilemma. i have completed my 12th this year. i want to give upsc. so should i study for upsc after doing B.Sc or should i pursue B.Sc and alongwith it study for upsc ????? and what are the job opportunities even if we dont get good marks in upsc ?
please answer me as soon as possible. as i have little time left to choose the right thing. help me.
thank you.

20th November 2014, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?

You must become familiar with the IAS syllabus as soon as possible because clearing it requires a thorough and dedicated preparation. Hence, you should start preparing according to the IAS syllabus, so that by the time you complete your Graduation, you will be very well prepared for it.

Even if you fail to qualify the UPSC exam, there are other exams like SSC Graduate Level, Bank PO, Railways and other government job exams in which you can utilize your knowledge to get a decent job.

You will also have job options in private companies after completion of your B.Sc degree. Hence, the best thing for you will be to complete your Graduation with very good marks and join some good coaching center, if you are not good at self studies. Preparing in a good environment is very much essential for cracking UPSC exam and joining a coaching class will definitely help you.
24th March 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?

Sir. Can you suggest me what should I do to prepare for upsc exam? I have completed my 12th exam this year in PCM ..what should I do now ....
9th May 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12 th exam this year i just want to crack mppsc ...which graduation should i do..... So if i didn't get selected in mp psc...my future will be on safe side ..i am confused whether to go for doing BE or Bsc,ba......

Please help me
7th January 2017, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I am just going to give 12 exams and I am in a confusion what to do now ....although I am interested in civil services but how to prepare for it is not known ...so could you please help me find it out..
3rd April 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A and start preparing for ias exam if I would not be selected then what are the job options?
16th April 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest me what should I do to prepare for upsc exam? I have completed my 12th exam this year in PCM ..what should I do now ....
10th September 2018, 04:38 PM
Meg24

Hello,' yes you can definitely start preparing for upsc exam as upsc website only says that any citizen above the age of 21 who has completed graduation in any Indian recognized university is eligible to appear for it.

Start preparing for UPSC with the basic ncert books and then switch on to the standard materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?