12th November 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense?

Hello
My daughter is studing 4th year B.V.Sc., in Chennai. She is willing to prepare for IAS
but in my position i could not spent more money. So please tell me any change to study IAS.

Thanking you.

M.Kulandaivelu
Pattukkottai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  2. Maximum age limit for IAS exam? How many times can a candidate appear for IAS exam?
  3. How can I prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of 12th standard?
  4. How can I prepare for IAS after completing B.Tech Chemical
  5. Can I appear for IAS Exam being a candidate of BE from IT?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I apply for IAS examination after diploma ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Magazines and News Papers to read to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  9. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MA in Political Science?
  10. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  11. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How should I prepare for IAS exam after completing my degree
  13. Which subjects will be better for me IAS Exam being a 3rd year B.Tech candidate in CS? How to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in HR specialization?
  15. Which are the appropriate subjects for IAS Exam? How to prepare for IAS Exam?
  16. How many times am I eligible for IAS prelims exam? What will I do to prepare for IAS exam?
  17. Is this possible to appear for IAS Exam having secured 44% in Graduation? Best books to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of BCA?
  18. Exam pattern and Syllabus for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
16th November 2014, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense?

The only way one can prepare without any expense is through self study and for that one must have enormous self belief and discipline to study long hours for an exam is Civil Services exam.

Your daughter can get the best possible study material and try to study according to the syllabus of Civil Services exam. If the study material is comprehensive and there is good discipline followed by your daughter, then surely she can make it. Also, there should be someone to clear the doubts because there will be doubt during the studies.

There are mock tests also available on internet for practice and she can practice them online. There are many coaching centers which offer study material specially made foe the self study and you can get that study material. The problem with self study is that student has no one to clear his/her doubts.
26th February 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I am 35year old man 10th pass i hv dream to become i a s officer is any way now to become i a s officer
15th April 2015, 10:05 PM
Ashwakh

Without going to any coaching centres for the preparation of IAS exam , a candidate can prepare at home and get success in the ias exam , if he/she prepares well in all the following topics

~ Indian history .
you can prepare this from NCERT books of 11th and 12th standard
you can also refer the book of modern india by bipin chandra

~ Geography
you can refer the book of school atlas

~ Indian economy
you can refer the NCERT Books

~ Indian polity
you can refer the book of " constitution of india by bakshi"

~ General science
you can refer the book of Tata mc graw hill

~ current affairs.
you can read Daily newspapers like The hindu , times of india , etc.

~ Mental ability

~ Data interpretation

~ English comprehension and communication

~ logical reasoning
17th May 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I am zameer from banglore...My son azzan is 1 year old ..but my plane he become IAS office so plz tell me.after 12th which degree I have send..like sience ,commerce,or atrs..and which medium English,Hindi ,or kannada medium ...
15th June 2017, 10:00 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense?

Yes you can study for IAS without spending more amount of money only thing you should need to do is that you should study by yourself.How to approach is that first of all know the syllabus, buy the books what are all needed keep time table for daily studies, read the Hindu newspaper daily, also improve your personality which is more helpful during your interview. By following these surely you can become an IAS officer
25th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

When to start the preparation for IAS in which class and how many hours studies is necessary daily?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?