16th November 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?

hello
please tell me how i apply for post
matric scholarship as i m in btech and
doing my btech from ptu please let me
know about it immediately

10th February 2023, 07:02 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?

The procedure to apply for a post-matric scholarship for a B.Tech candidate from Punjab Technical University (PTU) typically involves the following steps:
  • Check eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the government for the scholarship. This may include minimum academic performance, income limit of the family, and other specific criteria.

The eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship for B.Tech candidates from Punjab Technical University (PTU) typically include:
    • Candidates must be Indian citizens and residents of Punjab state.
    • They must have passed their previous examination from an educational institution within the state of Punjab.
    • They should be enrolled in full-time B.Tech program at PTU or any other recognized university in India.
    • The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed the specified limit (usually around INR 2 Lakhs per annum).
    • The candidate must have a good academic record and should not have availed any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other sources.
  • Collect the required documents: Prepare a list of all the required documents, including academic certificates, mark sheets, income certificate, caste certificate, and others.
  • Fill the scholarship application form: Obtain the scholarship application form from the official website of PTU or from the university campus. Fill the form with correct information and attach all the required documents.
  • Submit the form: Submit the filled scholarship application form along with the required documents to the university or the designated government office.
  • Track the status: Keep track of the status of your application and follow up with the authorities if required.

Please, note that the exact procedure may vary based on the scholarship and the state or university you are applying to. So, it is advisable to check the official website or visit the university campus for updated information.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?