19th November 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?

I want to know the number of seats in the following Engineering colleges of West Bengal. The colleges are :
1. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SHIBPUR
2. JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
3. INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
4. HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
5. RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
6. TECHNO INDIA, SALT LAKE
7. MEGHNAD SAHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
I also need specific data about the total number of seats and the number of seats in each stream of engineering separately in the above mentioned colleges.
It will be a big help to me if you can kindly provide these informations.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  2. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering?
  3. How many seats are there in West Bengal in government engineering colleges?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the total number of seats in government colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  7. How many seats are available in West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam?
  8. How many seats are available for engineering in government colleges of West Bengal
  9. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  10. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  11. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  12. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  13. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  14. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  15. Are there any OBC seats in West Bengal Government Colleges for MBBS course?
  16. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  17. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
6th December 2014, 11:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?

Please, find attached file for total number of seats from each stream in West Bengal Engineering Colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf College List in WB with total seats.pdf(1.96 MB, 902 views)
6th June 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got 4202 Rank in sc category in wbjee 2015. any chance to get in govt.engineering college?
10th June 2015, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I have got 1225 Rank in OBC-A catogary in wbjee 22015.any chance to get govt.engineering college?
12th October 2015, 07:31 PM
kalyansai215

I have attached Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of west Bengal given below . So please download them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0-seat_matrix_2013-14.pdf(209.8 KB, 149 views)
File Type: pdf College_list-2013-14-190813.pdf(1.96 MB, 465 views)
6th June 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got 38461 rank in genral merit rank in wbjee. Any chance of getting admission in government college in bengal?
14th June 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have got 14852 rank in general merit rank and 303 rank in obc a in wb jee . any chance of getting admission in government college in west bengle
14th June 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have got 14852 rank in general merit rank and 303 rank in obc a in wb jee . any chance of getting admission in government college in west bengle
6th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I have rank of 13576 rank in WBJEE in 2017. Any chance to admit Govt.Engineering College in West Bengal?
23rd May 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have rank of 21772 in general and tfw rank is 4646. Can I get chance any government college in west bengal. Please tell
21st June 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have got 2000 rank in sc merit rank in wb jee any chance of get admission in government college in west bengle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?