20th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to pursue Air Hostess training course in India for a foreigner?

Hello
l am a 18 years old girl and am foreigner.
my wish is to become an air hostess in india
but the problem l do not have money.
can l get a scholarship because am in need of one

1st August 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship to pursue Air Hostess training course in India for a foreigner?

Mam I don't have my parents with me and I just want to pay a very big amount of dept for my uncle who took care for me.my ambition is to become an air hostess . I m very much confident while saying this that I can do this job because I have all the qualities to be an air hostess bt the only reason that m unable to fulfil my dream is money .please help me to fulfill my dream
4th August 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship to pursue Air Hostess training course in India for a foreigner?

I am parmar anita and i really need to scholarship in 24 hours,because i can't pay the fees of air hostess and i want to become a air hostess but i have no many time to due this fees
25th November 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam, I'm 18 years old girl. I want to become air hostess but my financial problem. I can't pay fee, give me scholarship and I start air hostess training.
11th October 2018, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello mam ,am a foreigner, I am called Christine 18 years my dream is to become an air hostess but there is no one to pay money for this course cause my dad died when I was young and someone who helps me stopped, my ambition is to work hard and build a big orphanage
11th April 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am divya murkute I want become a airhostais. But I have no money what can I do? Please suggest me some thing
20th June 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I have the scholarship option to become a airhostess
3rd February 2020, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I wanted a scholarship if possibilities are there as i am interested in it.
Will be glad if i am given a chance.
Thank you.
17th September 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can you help me plz can you tell me about cabin crew scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?