21st November 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack JEE Mains without any coaching class?

Sir,
I passed 12th with 80% and with cbse board.Also I qualified jee mains. At present I am preparing for JEE. But the problem is that I went to coaching classes at kota. But I was late in taking admission. Now I came back to my home and preparing from here. I found it fast in coaching as I don't attained any coaching class in 11th or 12th.
Can I do well in jee while preparing from home.
And please tell me some idea or schedule to do my best.

Thanks.

25th November 2014, 02:41 PM
soumya@ranjan

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JEE Mains without any coaching class?

JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) is an entrance exam conducted for students to provide Engineering Colleges to the as per their need and marks they secure in the test. There are many students applying for this exam so get a good college of your interest is very tough.
So preparation is a must and for any preparations you need proper resources and the ability to use them. You have to study your school books but you also have to go through reference book to have proper understanding of the subject. So choosing appropriate books is essential and its better if you can solve previous year papers as much as possible.

Preparation tips:
First note down all the topics or syllabus of both Main and Advanced test.
Then check the marks allotted in each section.
Then study all the topics and try to solve some previous year question papers.
Appear JEE mock tests that are conducted in various websites.

Book you can refer are:
Selected Mathematics, Dr. SK Goyal
Physics, Raysnick/Hallidey
Inorganic/Organic Chemistry, O P Tondon
25th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JEE Mains without any coaching class?

It is difficult to crack JEE Mains without taking coaching. But, if you want to crack JEE Mains without taking any coaching, then, you need to work hard i.e., atleast you need to study 8-10 hours per day. Some of the tips mentioned below will help you to crack JEE Mains are :-

1. Prepare a proper schedule in a way such that you can practice your entire syllabus and follow the schedule properly.

2. First, prepare all concepts from your 11th and 12th standard text books, then, try to practice problems from JEE Main preparation books like RS Agarwal, Tata MC Graw Hill, etc.

3. Refer previous years JEE Main question papers and try to solve them and correct it by referring answer key or any text books, so, that you can know your ability of scoring marks in JEE Main and at the same time you can also know about the examination paper pattern.

4. Practice Model papers and test your yourself and correct your answers after completion of model test, so, that you can rectify your mistakes without repeating them in JEE Main examination.

By following all the above mentioned steps sincerely, definitely you can crack JEE Mains as well as JEE Advanced also. To be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination, you must be among top 1,50,000 rankers of the JEE Main examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?