21st November 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

AMIE from IEI is a recognized course? Does it has any value?

Dear sir,
I am persuing AMIE by IEI in section B.I want to know that is amie have value or not & approved by MHRD ,AICTE . I am very confused.
So pls help me

21st November 2014, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AMIE from IEI is a recognized course? Does it has any value?

IEI doesn't need any AICTE approval because it comes under MHRD. Therefore, you should not worry about AICTE approval because AMIE course is a highly respected course all over India and the AMIE syllabus and examination is regularly monitored by Ministry or HRD, Govt. of India after due recommendation from AICTE.

Hence, you can pursue AMIE without worrying about anything because it is equivalent to any other AICTE approved Engineering degree.

Therefore, you shouldn't have any doubt regarding the credibility of the AMIE course. It is one of the best option for doing Engineering in a different way and it is accepted like a B.Tech degree because it is directly approved by the Ministry of HRD.

For more information you can visit this link https://www.ieindia.org/RECOGNITION.aspx
12th November 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: AMIE from IEI is a recognized course? Does it has any value?

Sir I Gautam Singh taking admission in section A AMIE Course in 2014 . I want to know AMIE Degree valid or not valid after Supreme Court decision on Date 03/11/2017. Please give me reply on my confusion immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?