21st November 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Where are distance education PhD(Chemistry) courses present in India?

Hey guys can anyone please tell me that where the distance phd course present in india ? give the condition of joing phd in chemisthy

25th November 2014, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where are distance education PhD(Chemistry) courses present in India?

The institutes which conduct PhD course in Chemistry through distance learning mode are:-

-The Global Open University, Nagaland
-Islamiah college, Tamil Nadu
-Lovely Professional University
-IGNOU
-Jamia Millia Islamia
-University of Hyderabad

In order to join these institute, you need to present the Ph.D proposal before the Doctoral committee for approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? 193 7th July 2018 02:45 PM
Difference between government/government aided colleges and university department/colleges under Anna university? 4 22nd August 2016 12:56 AM
Information about Indraprastha University? Is IP university a government university? How many colleges are there under university of delhi? 14 20th May 2016 12:47 PM
Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University? 2 15th July 2015 10:44 PM
Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges? 8 30th May 2015 12:47 PM