16th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assistant post in ASRB-ICAR? How to submit the fee in online submission of form?

what is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assisstant post in asrb-icar and how to submit fee in online submission of form?

15th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assistant post in ASRB-ICAR? How to submit the fee in online submission of form?

All the female candidates and sc/st candidates are exempted from payment of any fee. They just need to submit the proof regarding their category not at the time of applying but at the time of joining the job. Since this job do not have any interview stage so once candidate clear all the written exams stages, he/she will need to clearify his certificates before the authorities.

Online Fee Submission:
Fees can be submitted online by following four methods:
  1. Payment using the Debit card -Rs. 1025.45 (Rs. One Thousand Twenty Five and Forty Five paise only) including Transaction charge of Rs. 25.45.
  2. Payment using the Credit card -Rs. 1025.45 (Rs. One Thousand Twenty Five and Forty Five paise only) including Transaction charge of Rs. 25.45.
  3. Payment through Net Banking: - Rs. 1025.92 (Rs. One Thousand Twenty Five and Ninety Two paise only) including Transaction charge of Rs. 25.92. Payment can be made by choosing any of the Banks available on the examination website.
  4. Payment through ICICI Bank Challan: -Rs. 1050.00 (Rs. One Thousand Fifty only) including Transaction charge of Rs. 50.00 by ICICI Bank. The candidate will have the option to make cash payment at any of the branches of the ICICI Bank and obtain Challan details (Transaction ID, date of making payment and Branch name of the ICICI Bank) which will be required to complete the process of submission of online application.
19th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assistant post in ASRB-ICAR? How to submit the fee in online submission of form?

i got 73 in eamcet &574 in ipe (MPC) plz estimate my rank and engineering cooleges
11th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous question papers of the recruitment exam of ICAR ASRB Assistant post
10th September 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee exemption amount for women candidates for assistant post in ASRB-ICAR? How to submit the fee in online submission of form?

Please send me the previous question papers of the recruitment exam of ICAR ASRB Assistant post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?