3rd December 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Jharkhand Pre Medical Test will be released?

Dear sir,
Can you please tell me when form
will be available for uttrakhand pre medical test.
kindly let me know immediately
waiting for your reply.........

Related Questions:
  1. From where to buy RPMT forms in Udaipur, Rajasthan?
  2. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  3. Where can I get the pre medical test application form in Thane and Mumbai?
  4. Can I appear for MP Pre medical test without having local domicile of MP?
  5. Last date to submit the online form for All India Pre Medical Test Exam?
  6. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  7. How to get the application form to write AFMC medical exam? I am a student of II pre university course
  8. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  9. Aipmt Application Form Status? when will I get the admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  11. Jharkhand Polytechnic application form sale date?
  12. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  13. How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?
  14. Last date to submit the form of Pre Medical Test of Uttarkhand?
  15. Prospects for getting a seat in government or private medical college after scoring 539 rank in pre medical test?
  16. What's the date of issuing of Jharkhand engineering application form?
  17. Date of issue of the application form of Jharkhand Engineering?
  18. When will the application forms be available for entrance exam of Jharkhand engineering colleges?
5th December 2014, 11:10 AM
pahismith001

Default Re: When the application form of Jharkhand Pre Medical Test will be released?

Does Jharkhand Pre Medical Test is compulsory for all candidates.? Is there any other way to join medical line without clear this examination.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?