8th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?

Hi
please help me. i m 3rd year bds student and want to prepare for aipgdee mds entrance from right now. would it be possible? please guide me about time management and study materials? plz help me......also tell me about names of coaching institutes for it in Chennai.......

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to crack AIPGDEE from self preparation?
  2. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  3. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  4. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  5. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of BITSAT?
  6. How can I start preparation for IIT JEE from home? Which books are helpful?pful? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to start GATE preparation without Coaching? Best books for it?
  8. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  9. How to start my GATE preparation without coaching? Best books for it?
  10. How to start for the preparation for Physiotherapy? Books to be referred for it?
  11. Books to be referred for MHA preparation?
  12. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  13. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  14. Best coaching classes in Chennai? I am doing B.Com final year
  15. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  16. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  17. How to crack CSIR NET Physics? I am pursuing MSc in Physics
  18. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
13th December 2014, 01:44 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?

Yes, you should start preparation for AIPGDEE from the last year of your BDS. Many candidates who are willing to appear in AIPGDEE, starts preparation from the prefinal year. This exam is All India Level competitive exam for admission in MDS program at AIIMS. There are no specific coaching institutes for AIPGDEE in Chennai but many institutes provides Medical entrance preparation classes. So, below is the list of such coaching classes.

1. Aakash Institute
Address: No. 2, AB Block, 2nd Avenue, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040.

2. Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd.
Address: No. 12, Masilamani Street, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017

3. Career Plan
Address: Jambulingam Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034.

4. Bipe Entrance Coaching Centres
Address: Shop No. 20 , Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai-600015.

5. Matrix InfoTech
Address: Venus Colony, 2nd Street, Alwarpet, Chennai-600018.

6. Think Vidya Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 2, Ground Floor, Arihant Appartments, 108 Lakeview Road, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033.

Below is the recommended books for preparation of AIPGDEE

24th December 2014, 12:41 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
please help me. i m 3rd year bds student and want to prepare for aipgdee mds entrance from right now. would it be possible? please guide me about time management and study materials? plz help me......also tell me about names of coaching institutes for it in Chennai.......

Yes, it is the right time to start your preparations!
Studying in regular text books is common and it is the one which each and every candidate would follow. But, try to follow or use online contents which might help you in acquiring good and the updated knowledge. Also, online coaching classes can be attained and taken up from the place where you are and need not travel to take up the classes. The time saved can be spend in other preparation in a useful method.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?