10th December 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Where Mathematical Olympiads will be conducted in Delhi? Date of examination?

Hello
I am a mother to a class 3 student.I sincerely wish that my son excels in maths,a subject that he hates to do at this stage.I am already working towards improving his understanding of the subject.Kindly guide me about the time n place where the olympiad for maths is conducted in Delhi,India.I would want my ward to be actively participating in all quizzes n exams so conducted.

14th December 2014, 08:30 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Where Mathematical Olympiads will be conducted in Delhi? Date of examination?

The Mathematics Olympiad was started by NBHM in the year 1986 for the sole purpose of supporting mathematical talent among high school students in the country. Now it is being run in collaboration with the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai. It is conducted on regional and national level as Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO) and the Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) respectively.

You can get the details about the exam date and the exam center from the Delhi Mathematics Olympiad. Following are his contact details:
Prof. Amitabh Tripathi,
Deptt. of Mathematics,
Indian Institute of Technology,
New Delhi - 110 016.
E-mail: atripathi(AT)maths(DOT)iitd(DOT)ernet(DOT)in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?