17th May 2011, 04:06 AM
hema ravi

Date of sale of application form of BSc maths? What is the fee structure?

When the applications for B.Sc., (Maths) will be issued and inform fees structure and hostel facilities. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  3. What is the fee structure of M.Com distance education in OU? Last date of sale of application form?
  4. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  5. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  6. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  7. Date of sale of B.Ed application forms? What is the fee structure?
  8. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates?
  9. List of engineering colleges along with their fee structure(with hostel fee) in MP? What's the application form issuing date of MP-PET?
  10. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  11. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  12. Date of sale of B.Ed form and fee structure of the course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much will be the fees for B.Sc in IT and B.Sc in Maths?
  14. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  15. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  16. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
  17. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  18. What is the date of sale of BSc Nursing application forms
20th May 2015, 12:21 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Date of sale of application form of BSc maths? What is the fee structure?

The application of BSc Mathematics will be usually issued in colleges and universities as soon as the 10+2 results come out. Go to the college of your choice and ask for the application brochure on the day of 10+2 result.

The fee structure and hostel actually depends on your state and college. And since you haven't mentioned that, it is not wise on my part to give you a false information. In the state of Karnataka mathematics is funded by the government to the government aided colleges and hence the fee is quite low at 8000 per year. The hostel facility in the city of Mangalore stands at 4000 per month. These figures are only for your reference. You can ask your question again with adequate details, like the college and state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?