15th December 2014, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

respected sir/madam
I am doing 3 rd year mechanical engineering in paavai engineering college namakkal. I really want to work in BHEL company.so tell me about what are the requirements to getting job in BHEL company if there's any entrance exam please give full detail about it thanking you......

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  2. Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment Exam (on 25th sep)? I've just completed 3rd year
  3. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  7. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream?
  8. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  10. How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  11. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  12. How to do training in BHEL for 4 to 6 months? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E
  15. How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E
  16. Can I get implant training in BHEL Bangalore while in 3rd year EIE?
  17. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
18th December 2014, 11:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

BHEL provides its service in the sector of power generation, oil and gas, transportation and sectors related to.

Eligibility: First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

AGE LIMIT: The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 25 years.

Paper Pattern:
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.

Syllabus:
Syllabus for BEL probationary engineer will cover areas of technical and general aptitude. General aptitude section contains topic such as quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general English and general awareness. Technical aptitude section contains questions from topics studied in qualifying exam.

Engineering Mathematics
Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Differential Equations, Transform, Theory, Numerical Methods.

Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronic Devices, Networks, Digital Circuits, Analog Circuits, Control Systems,
Signals and Systems, Electromagnetic, Communications.

Recommended Books:
Electric Circuits and Networks by K. S. Suresh Kumar
Linear Circuits Analysis by DeCarlo Lin
Network Analysis by M.E Van Valkenburg
Digital Logic and Computer Design by M Morris Mano
Principle of digital Electronics by Malvino & Leach
A Text of Electrical Technology by B. L. Theraja, and A. K. Theraja
Modern Control Engineering by Katsuhiko Ogata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?