30th December 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hello sir,
i m a student of btech mechanical 3rd year. i want to inplant training in ashok leyland,but i don,t have any knolage about it ,please give me information about inplant training in ashok leland of chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  3. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  6. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  10. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best companies in Chennai for inplant training?
  12. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  14. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  15. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  17. Companies offering inplant training for 3rd year students?
  18. Inplant training for 3rd year Electronics student in Pune?
21st August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi
I am students of 2year in mechanical
Engineering . I wont asking to how much fee
Pay for training in your company .
23rd August 2015, 10:37 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

For getting in-plant training at Ashok-leyland you need the reference person who is current working in that company as it is very difficult to get training without the reference one as due to security purpose.For this you have to go through the company office meet the training head take the registration form and fill it submit it with all your documents and bio-data through that reference person.If you submit it directly then chances of getting training will be less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?