31st December 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello Sir/Madam,
My name is Abhishek. I m doing my BCA last year. I have scored following percentages -

10th - 80%
PUC Ist year - 54.33%
PUC 2nd year - 51.16%

BCA 1st SEM - 85%
BCA 2nd SEM - 86%
BCA 3rd SEM - 84%
BCA 4th SEM - 89.28%

and i hope further BCA 5th and 6th SEM will be above 80%.
So my question is am I eligible for NIMCET next year.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
  3. Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old
  4. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra campus interview with mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra with the mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  6. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Can I get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which field is a better choice for me to get a job having scored less than 60% in 10th, Inter and also in B.Tech with ECE?
  11. Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?
  12. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having scored 60% in B.Sc Mathematics, 54% in 10+2 and pursuing M.Sc course?
  13. Is there any NIMCET entrance exam center in PATNA?
  14. Am I eligible for NIMCET if I have done Bridge course in Maths?
  15. Am I eligible for NIMCET? I am from BSc Computers
  16. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 54.79% aggregate in B.E Electrical
  17. How to get admission for MCA if I am a student of B.A English Hons?
  18. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
2nd January 2015, 06:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for NIMCET (NIT MCA Common Entrance Test). To be eligible for NIMCET Examination, you must have passed 10+2+3 pattern with minimum of aggregate of 60% of marks, and for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates minimum of aggregate of 55% of marks.

In NIMCET notification, it is clearly mentioned that "Must pass Graduation with at least 60% (Gen/ OBC) and 55% (SC/ ST/ PWD) candidates. So based on this note we can say that you are eligible to appear for NIMCET entrance Examination.

Percentage Criteria:

>> 60% of marks or 6.5 CGPA in Graduation - For OBC/ General

>> 55% of marks or 6.0 CGPA in Graduation - For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates

This NIMCET examination is conducted by NITs National Institute of Technologies every year for getting admission in MCA Master in Computer Application Course. As you are going to complete BCA Bachelor of Computer Application course, Yes you are absolutely eligible to appear for NIMCET this year 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?