4th January 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?

Hi, I'm doing my BTech (MG University) in CSE. I've currently finished my 6th semester and my aggregate till 4th semester is only 59% with 1 backpaper in 5th
semester.

I have 85% in my Xth and 78% in my XIIth.

1. Would the marks of subjects other than the 1 failed subject in my 5th semester be taken into account for aggregate (If yes, then my aggregate would fall by 1%) for TCS placement?
2. Would there be atleast 1% relaxation from the 60% cutoff of TCS so that I can sit for TCS placement at my college campus in the 7th semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  4. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS having secured 58.2% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% upto 6th semester of my B.E.?
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  8. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  9. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  12. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  13. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for TCS recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 73% upto B.Tech 6th semester?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placements after failing in 6th semester?
  18. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
4th January 2015, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm doing my BTech (MG University) in CSE. I've currently finished my 6th semester and my aggregate till 4th semester is only 59% with 1 backpaper in 5th
semester.

I have 85% in my Xth and 78% in my XIIth.

1. Would the marks of subjects other than the 1 failed subject in my 5th semester be taken into account for aggregate (If yes, then my aggregate would fall by 1%) for TCS placement?
2. Would there be atleast 1% relaxation from the 60% cutoff of TCS so that I can sit for TCS placement at my college campus in the 7th semester?
No, you are not eligible for TCS campus recruitment.

TCS is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60% (CGPA=6.75)

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS recruitment 2014:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

www.tcs.com/
4th January 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?

In tcs application form i am not understand to fill some of requirement question what i can do
13th June 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

First year aggregrate 59.11% . Now im in 6th sem aggregrate till now 67% am i eligible for tcs,accenture ?
23rd August 2016, 06:58 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

You are not eligible for TCS on campus interview. They ask 60% which is 6.75 CGPA. As you have 59% in your B.Tech the they are not going to allow you in the aptitude test. In addition you must fulfill other criteria as well.
You must not have more than 2 years of study gap
You should not have any active backlogs while appearing for TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?