4th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from an autonomous institute. I had a backlog in the last semester, which I've cleared now. Can I get admission in Bits Pilani for B.Tech engineering? If yes, then how? Will you please answer my query as early as possible? I've already done a lot of research on it and didn't got any positive answer. I got to know that Bits Pilani doesnt offer engineering admission for Diploma holders. Is that true??? Please get back to me as soon as possible!

2nd March 2015, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?

BITS Pilani don't have any procedure for lateral admission for Diploma holders, therefore, you can't apply for admission. Only 10+2 PCM candidates can apply for admission in BITS Pilani through entrance exam.

Also there is a rule that 10+2 PCM should be cleared in first attempt with at least 75% marks to become eligible for BITS Pilani entrance exam which is also known as BITSAT. You can apply for other entrance exams such as LEET and JELET if you are interested in getting admission in a B.Tech program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?