6th January 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 12th CBSE Mathematics Improvement exam?

I have completed my 12th CBSE.
I want to appear for maths again through CBSE.
Can anyone tell me the procedure to apply for this.

Please let me know immediately......

6th January 2015, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th CBSE Mathematics Improvement exam?

You can apply for 12th standard CBSE Improvement examinations by collecting application forms which can be obtained from Syndicate Bank branches throughout Delhi and from Regional Offices of CBSE in other regions. Improvement examination application forms will be available from the month of July onwards. Candidates who have passed the examination and wish to improve their marks can apply for Improvement examination. So, by collecting and filling up application form with your details and submitting it in your CBSE regional office, you are eligible to appear in Improvement examination.
6th January 2015, 11:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CBSE improvement exam is a way to improve your class 12 result by Giving the Board exam again Next year.

* You can appear for Improvement exam for any One or all of the passing Subjects and not in the subjects in which they have been declared Fail.

* Application forms will be released By CBSE from August till October and can be collected from school or CBSE Regional office.

* Candidates who appear for Improvement performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the Improvement examination.

* Application forms can also be available from Syndicate banks with a prescribed fee.
7th January 2015, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned whether you are comparted in Mathematics or you have scored less marks as to why you want to re-appear for mathematics exam.

However, in both the cases the criteria is the same, i.e. the forms for re-appearence for any particular subject or for the whole year is available in the school itself.

You can get the forms from the head office, and will have to fill and submit it along with the examination fees for it.

You will have to provide your name and compartmental details to the head of the Institution.

Note: A student gets only 5 chances to complete his/her compartment.
29th March 2015, 05:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Improvement form release in between month of September and October. You need to fill this form and apply for improvement examination. This form is filled Offline and you need to pay exam fee as per requirement. After that you just post filled form to address given in form by Speed Post.

Enrollment number and Hall Ticket will be delivered to you on your postal address. Then you are ready to sit in improvement exam which is held in next year i.e in March.
30th March 2015, 03:14 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello aspirant,

First of all i want to tell you that you can only apply for the improvement for that exam that you have passed with a minimum of marks specified by the board.

If you are declared failed in any of the exam then you are not eligible to apply for the improvement in that particular exam.

For applying for the improvement you simply have to purchase a form that you can easily got from the regional office of CBSE.

Fill the form properly and post it to the prescribed address.

That's all.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?