6th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?

Hello
My son is studying in India in 5th Std. I am planning to take him to abroad for schooling with me. Till which class he can study in abroad. To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India. Kindly answer for this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same?
  3. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  4. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which students are considered as NRI?
  6. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  7. Studies Abroad after class X?
  8. Can I study in FTII as NRI student if working in Abroad?
  9. Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?
  10. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  11. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  12. Is there any NRI quota in BITS Pilani?
  13. Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  15. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  17. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  18. For NRI students studying abroad in CBSE
21st April 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?

I wish to know if my daughter falls in the category of NRI: She studied till 6th standard in Bangalore, India. Then from 7th grade onwards in Sultanate of Oman till 12 th grade. Then did her graduation 3 years from Bangalore university under NRI quota. Now for her PG will she be considered normal candidate or comes under NRI?
26th October 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Till which class a student can study in Abroad? To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India?

To avoid NRI quota in which class he should come back to India. Kindly answer for this. Thank you.
23rd March 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

My son is studying in Kingdom Bahrain in 8th std now he will be going to 9th std .
Shall I can continue him till 12th in Bahrain , just I want to know how I can avoid NRI quota
Is the NRI fee is higher than Normal fee
5th November 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Is state domicile is necessary for medical or engineering admissions india
15th November 2019, 02:45 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is state domicile is necessary for medical or engineering admissions india
No, State domicile certificate is not needed for NEET(Medical) or JEE(Engineering). No need to take a domicile certificate for getting admission into an Engineering college or Medical College.
3rd January 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?