8th January 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 431 marks in GATE-Instrumentation?

Hi Sir/Mam,

Can i get any college through gate??
My gate score is 431 and
my discipline is intrumentation...
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?
  2. Which other colleges should I try after scoring 96 percentile with 438 in GATE in instrumentation
  3. Can I get a job in Private Sector through GATE? My GATE score is 431
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  5. How much rank is required in GATE in Instrumentation? I have scored 31 marks
  6. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get into IIT with a score of 24 in GATE Instrumentation(OBC category)?
  8. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  9. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  10. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  11. List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?
  12. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  13. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  14. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
  15. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  16. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  17. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  18. Which college can I get for M.Tech in Bangalore? I have scored 24 marks in GATE
31st August 2015, 11:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 431 marks in GATE-Instrumentation?

As you have qualified the GATE exam with 431 score.. And you also want to take admission in M. tech programme..

Following are the colleges in which you can apply to get a chance for getting admission:
--first of all fill the CCMT counselling form.. As i think you may get a seat in NIT in spot round counselling..
--Besides this you have to apply for some other colleges too such as..
-->IPU delhi
-->VITME
-->BIT Mesra
--> SRM chennai

**You can try in these colleges as these colleges take a separate entrance exam too for taking admission into PG course.. So in my opinion you have to take the entrance test very carefully and try to score well in their exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?