8th January 2015, 10:28 PM
linishwer

How to become a KV PGT maths teacher in KV

I am studying 12th biology in kv now, what to do after this to become a kv pgt maths teacher in the same kvs???

Related Questions:
  1. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  2. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 49% in graduation level and 54% in PG
  3. How to apply for the position of PGT Teacher? Required age criteria for this?
  4. Syllabus and model question paper of preliminary exam of PGT Teacher in KV?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  6. Previous year preliminary papers for PGT teacher recruitment?
  7. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  8. Can I apply for PGT teacher after doing MBA and B.Ed in person
  9. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  10. How can I apply for KVS PGT computer science teacher?
  11. Am I eligible for DSSSB PGT Teacher in Hindi Recruitment after doing M.A in Hind, JBT(PRT)
  12. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  13. Previous 5 year Question Papers for Maths for PGT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  15. What is the date of RRB Kolkata? I have filled the form of south eastern railway board of PGT teacher of physics subject
  16. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  17. Last 5 years question papers of Maths PGT?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of PGT Maths?
15th October 2017, 10:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a KV PGT maths teacher in KV

To become PGT in KV candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear in PGT is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate also need to have bachelor in education degree to appear in examination. There is no age limit to appear in examination.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree, B.Ed and master degree course before recruitment as PGT. For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?