10th January 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop redo 11th again if I have not prepared for IIT JEE exam properly?

Friends,

I m in class 11 and now my class 11 has been wasted and no prepared properly for IIT or jee advance ,, I want advice that is it right to repeat class 11 or drop after 12th class for me?

11th January 2015, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I drop redo 11th again if I have not prepared for IIT JEE exam properly?

No, there is no need to repeat your 11th standard or drop from your 11th standard. You can even prepare your 11th standard JEE examination syllabus while you are pursuing your 12th standard. If you can't prepare 11th standard JEE examination syllabus on your own, then, it is best to take JEE coaching from any reputed JEE coaching center. But, I suggest you not to waste one year of valuable time just because of not preparing 11th standard JEE examination syllabus. If you follow the above mentioned suggestion, you can definitely perform well in your JEE examination without wasting your one year of valuable time.
18th March 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I drop redo 11th again if I have not prepared for IIT JEE exam properly?

JEE exam always have appox 50-50% questions from 11th and 12th. Then how can a person could not do well in 11th would get a good rank in JEE? So in my opinion one should take a drop after 11th. So that by making a fresh start he/she could give good momentum while entering in 12th. if one could not do well in 11th then he/she have no right pursue 12th. Common perception is that one should be do parallel study of 11th and 12 which is absolutely wrong.
27th April 2022, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Because of financial issue I dint completed my jee syllabus in class 11th but I completed the session in college so I want to ask that should I start from 11th in my jee couching please guide me I am feeling regret and depressed
18th May 2022, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I passed in class 11 but my jee syllabus is not complete so I am taking drop between 11 to 12 and after one year i clear class 12 private and after jee mains and advanced
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?