11th January 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?

I am in 1st year diploma i want to change my college in 2nd year diploma my college fees are higher plzzzz answer and if college ask me to pay fees for changing college what action i can take against college???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  2. Admission in 2nd year diploma in Valsad? Is it possible to change engineering college or faculty?
  3. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  4. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  5. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  6. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  7. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college
  8. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  10. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  11. Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University?
  12. How to transfer to 2nd year in Biyani College?
  13. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  14. How to change college after 2nd year in Diploma?
  15. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  16. How can I change my college in 2nd year and whom to consult?
  17. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  18. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2016, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?

No, you cannot change from one college to another college for pursuing Diploma course. It is not possible one year Diploma course from one college and remaining two years Diploma course from another college. The complete 3 years Diploma course should be pursued from the same college. So, I suggest you to continue your Diploma course from the same college where you have pursued your first year of Diploma course.
9th November 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year Diploma in Maharashtra?

It is possible to change college for 3rd year diploma after completing 2nd year
12th October 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college from one state to another state ??? In both places the branches are same and field also but only the problem is will they approve it ....that i am able to take admission in 3rd year in another state or not ???

Please help me !
15th October 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Dehradun for B Tech first semester. Whether I can shift college to any one in Anna University in 2nd year? If possible what is the procedure?
6th July 2021, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after 1st year in diploma msbte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?