15th January 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply, important dates and question paper pattern of BTC entrance test 2015?

Myself Seema I am B.COM pass out of 2014, i want to apply for BTC 2015-16 entrance exam test, so kindly describe the whole procedure including how to apply and what date as well as the question paper pattern also

15th January 2015, 12:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply, important dates and question paper pattern of BTC entrance test 2015?

Basic Training Certificate (BTC) Entrance Exam 2015- 16 important dates, essential educational qualification and more details are discussed below. To be eligible for BTC examination, candidates must have obtained "Graduation Degree" from a recognized university. BTC examination is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board every year to recruit dynamic and young candidates.
Closing date of submitting online application form: 06th February 2015
Last date for making payment: 10th February 2015
Closing date to take printout of application form: 05th March 2015
And Question paper pattern can be obtained from the notification which will be issued very soon.
How to Apply:
1) Go to http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
2) Click on "UP BTC 2015 Online Application" link which will be available soon
3) After filling the required details, you are required to upload scanned photograph and signature.
4) Soon after filling application form, you will be given system generated challan to make payment.

For More Details - http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
29th September 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply, important dates and question paper pattern of BTC entrance test 2015?

Dears,
what is UP BTC paper pattern and how merit list prepared after entrance exam means based on Entrance exam result only or based on entrance exam result academic graduation marks ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?