19th January 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?

Sir/Mam,

I hv cmpld BE with ec branch under RGPV after that i hv comld MBA (correspondes) with hr speclization under PTU
now i m watng 4 result and i want to do PHD so plz help me and give me the detail of phd and can i do phd after corespondes and if i can do phd so plz give me or mail me the all the details of phd

thank you

20th January 2015, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?

If you manage to score 55% marks in your MBA Degree then you will be eligible for Ph.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Usually, University conduct their own entrance exam for giving admission in a Ph.D program.

Universities also give admission on the basis of NET/SLET score and also to those who have teaching fellowships. Candidates with a M.Phil qualification can apply for admission without appearing for the Ph.D entrance exam.

Therefore, your correspondence MBA is absolutely fine if done from a recognized University. All you have to take care that you have above 55% marks in your MBA degree.
8th September 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?

In have completed my Mba in human resource and finance specialization. I wanna do my PhD course, so guide me on what basis should I do on which subject related to my Mba specialization.And how to apply for phd the process for applying phd ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?