24th January 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for SC candidate for direct second year mechanical engineering in VJTI Mumbai

what is cut off for the sc candidate for direct second year mechanical engineering in vjti mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of last year VJTI in mechanical and automobile engineering for diploma holders for direct 2nd year for ST caste
  2. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  3. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai?
  4. How to get M.Tech admission in Auto VJTI mumbai?
  5. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  7. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  8. MHT CET cutoff of VJTI and COEP for Mechanical Stream?
  9. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  10. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  13. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  14. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai for diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Cutoff list for diploma in mechanical engineering VJTI for OBC and Ladies?
  16. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  17. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year Mechanical engineering in Pune, Kolhapur University
11th July 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for SC candidate for direct second year mechanical engineering in VJTI Mumbai

i have passed out with 65 percent in diploma in automobile engg. I want to take admission for B.tech in automobile engg. in mumbai can you suggest colleges for me?
7th June 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for SC candidate for direct second year mechanical engineering in VJTI Mumbai

What is the cut off list for SC candidate for direct second year in mechanical engineering in VJTI mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?