26th January 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?

Dear Sir,
I qualified the GATE 2009 exam, with this GATE(2009) score I have already taken admission to M.Pharm and now I am about to complete my M.pharm. So with this GATE(2009) scorecard Can I apply for NIPER PhD programm or again i have to qualify GPAT this May ? Its result may announced on May last week orJune but as per the notification we have to send the valid GPAT or GATE or NET score card during April. So what shall I do for Getting into NIPER PhD entrance exam?

5th October 2015, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?

Yes, you can apply for NIPER JEE exam for PH.D admission without any doubt. You have GATE qualified label which is needed to become eligible for this exam. Hence, don't worry and apply for exam and be prepared for entrance exam.

Hence, if you are having the valid scorecard then you can send it. If you are not having the original scorecard then it will be difficult for you to get admission.
16th April 2016, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?

I have qualified gate in 2009 and already completed my masters in niper. I want to apply for PhD in niper, so I have to again give gpat or gate for it? As gate score is valid for 2 years and niper website says to have valid score card for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?