27th January 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?

hello
can evening college mechanical diploma
holder passing out this year can attend
CET this year and continue
studying be in evening college?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  3. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience
  5. How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  8. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  9. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  10. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  11. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  13. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  14. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  15. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  16. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the upper age limit for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in evening for an ITI? Course duration for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Evening?
  18. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
31st January 2015, 11:20 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?

The Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct the Diploma Common Entrance Test for those candidates who want to take admission into Second year or Third semester full time B.E courses in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions Day Engineering Colleges and Evening Engineering Colleges in the state of Karnataka.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must be a diploma holder from the recognized university.
He / She must be a Indian citizen
To get admission in to Architecture course,candidates must appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).

Tentative Dates to Bookmark:

The notification will be generally in the month of May and exam will be in the month of June.

For more details visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
5th June 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?

sir i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering. i completed in june2013. but i was having one subject back. i passed that sub in 2014 Jan. and now i interested to B.E in evening college whether may i join for evening colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?