27th January 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?

hello
i have got 58% in 2nd puc exam and i m
intersted in computer science subject
so which option is best for me
BE in computer science or BCA or BSC or
computer science or diploma in computer science
Please help me sort out this problem

28th January 2015, 03:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?

The best option for you after completion of 12th class is B.E/ B.Tech. Yes, in the present scenario there is no good value to B.Sc/ BCA bachelor degree programs when compared to diploma in Computer Science engineering or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. The main reason why am I suggesting you to opt for B.E/ B.Tech is, you can even get good employment opportunities with Bachelor degree alone. Where as, if you go for B.Sc Computer Science or BCA, you must definitely go for Masters degree to bring good value to your studies. And so better to go with B.Tech/ B.E rather than other courses mentioned above. As far as Diploma in Computer Science is concerned, this course is also good one when compared to BCA or B.Sc Computer Science. After completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, you need to join 2nd year B.E directly. Since you are done with 12th class, doing Diploma again is time wasting process. So the best option for is B.E/ B.Tech, and go with that finally. After completion of B.E, you may get selected in Core companies, Software companies or even apply for Government jobs.
24th April 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?

My name is vinod and i have a complete 10th std complete and I want to 10th after diploma in computer science so diploma in computer science is good or bad please tell me
17th July 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in 2 puc in 2016 and I joined diploma I completed diploma 1st year and I passed 2 puc in 2017 next BC or continuing diploma?
24th June 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

My self anushree I had failed in 2nd puc in science 2017 and I had joined to diploma and I had completed diploma 1st year and again I passed my 2nd puc in 2018 can I continue diploma are can I join for bca please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?