27th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?

hello
i m recently finished civil engineering diploma
and i want to join in bachelor in civil engineering
and my family economy is poor so i need a
job related to my study ie. civil engg and
which one college or university distance should
i joined for BTech in Civil Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  5. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  6. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  7. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  8. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  9. List of distance learning civil engineer diploma in Maharashtra
  10. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  12. How to do LLB from IGNOU and how to apply for it? I am a government servant
  13. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  15. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  16. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses for civil engineering students to get good jobs
  18. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
29th January 2015, 08:39 PM
anair

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?

What I infer from your question is that you want a job and want to pursue B.Tech under distance program.

For the first part of your question, there are lot of opportunities for Civil Engineering Diploma holders. Both private and Government organizations are inviting Diploma holders. I will add links for 2 websites where in you can find the list of jobs inviting applicants.

http://www.freshersworld.com/jobs/category/Diploma-job-vacancies

http://www.indgovtjobs.in/2013/09/government-jobs-for-diploma-holders.html

If you want to study part time through distance program AMIE has really good and popular programs designed specially for people who are working. AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institute of Engineers. Holding a degree from this reputed institution is very valuable. Their AMIE Postal course helps people study from anywhere they want.

Check out their link below to know more about their courses and how to apply:
http://www.amieindia.in/

2 other good universities for part time B.Tech are:

JNTU, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
www.jntuh.ac.in/

IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
www.ignou.ac.in
17th January 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?

Possible to do B.tech Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in civil engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?