27th January 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?

Hello
Can i pursue a bachelor of law
after my bachelor of arts(economics)
as i don't plan to major in economics........
Is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
  2. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
  3. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  4. Difference between CAT and LLB?
  5. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  6. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?
  8. How to study Law in Kolkata?
  9. Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?
  10. Any possibility for part time course and patent law course while working in Pharmaceutical Industry? Fee structure of it?
  11. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  12. How to do LLB after completing S.Y.B.Com from Gujarat University
  13. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  14. Can I do LLM after M.Com? What will be its duration?
  15. Eligibility for IAS exam after completing Bachelors in Law from UK?
  16. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  17. Which course should I opt for better career after completion of CS course?
  18. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
28th January 2015, 09:04 PM
anair

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?

It is possible but you need to first check below if you are eligible for the course or not.

The eligibility criteria for the undergraduate program is as given below:

Education: You must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks.

Age: There is a maximum age limit of 20 years and 22 years for SC/ST candidates.

If you satisfy these criteria you will have to appear for the CLAT examination. CLAT exam centralizes the Law School admission process.
16th September 2015, 12:51 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?

It is possible to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student.

LLB is a three year duration bachelor’s degree program divided into six semesters.There are two ways to do LLB course.One is the three years course offered after graduation and another one is the five year’s integrated course which can be opted right after the 12th class exam .

One can get admission to five year’s integrated LLB course after clearing CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) .

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English comprehension, General knowledge/ current affairs and elementary mathematics.

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
16th September 2015, 12:55 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student.

LLB is a three year duration bachelor’s degree program divided into six semesters.There are two ways to do LLB course.One is the three years course offered after graduation and another one is the five year’s integrated course which can be opted right after the 12th class exam .

One can get admission to five year’s integrated LLB course after clearing CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) .

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English comprehension, General knowledge/ current affairs and elementary mathematics.

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?