31st January 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college?

Actually i want to know the for detail of patna science college which is in patna for bachelor science courses there. Tell me the eligibility.

31st January 2015, 06:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college?

To get admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college, you have to satisfy following eligibility criteria.
1. Candidate must have completed 12th standard or any equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects with at least 55% of marks in case of general applicants and 45% of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST & BC categories.
2. Candidate should qualify written aptitude test followed by a viva-voce test, which is conducted by the College.
And admissions are made on the basis of marks, obtained by the candidate in aptitude test and yiva-voce test.
31st January 2015, 09:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science courses at Patna Science college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i want to know the for detail of patna science college which is in patna for bachelor science courses there. Tell me the eligibility.
Eligibility for admission in Bachelor of Science through Patna Science College:

Applicants should have completed their 12th standard or equivalent exam in Science stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university and Upto 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. You can get direct admission for B.Sc course based on score obtained in 12th board exam.

Contact Information:

Principal , Patna Science College
Patna University , Ashok Rajpath
Patna - 800 005 (BIHAR) , INDIA
Telephone:- +91 612 6453577
Tele / Fax No. - +91 612 2665151
Email ID - [email protected]
[email protected]
Website - www.patnasciencecollege.org
2nd June 2017, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for bachelor (physics honours)? I got 75.2% in 12th board.
14th June 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for bachelor (physics honours)? I got 75.2% in 12th board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?