31st January 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Does place matters to prepare for SSC like exams? Best coaching in Patna for competitive exams

Is place matters for preparing for the exam like SSC. since I belongs to Bihar but presently I am in bangalore. should I take tution from Patna or Bangalore itself?
If Patna is the right place where i should be then kindly give me the information about the best coaching institute in Patna so I can take admission there without hesitation.
Waiting for your immediate response.
Thanks!

21st March 2015, 06:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does place matters to prepare for SSC like exams? Best coaching in Patna for competitive exams

No; for the meretorious students the place does not matter but still if you are in Bangalore and you do not have any problem in living there try to be there and focus on your studies but if you want to come to Patna you can because now even in Patna best institution have there branches such as

1.PARAMOUNT.
2.MAHINDRA.
3.PLATFORM.

But; above all it is you who have to crack so you have to study not the coaching .
21st March 2015, 06:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does place matters to prepare for SSC like exams? Best coaching in Patna for competitive exams

No; place does not matter lot in preperation of SSC examination as you are in Bangalore now you can join classes there also but if you are resident of Bihar you can join coaching in Patna also . Now a days places do not matter because day by day technology is growing rapidly and you can get study material of any coaching through net also.Still in Patna there are many good coaching centre which you can join any of from this.

1.PARAMOUNT.
2.PLATFORM .
3.MAHINDARA .

But you also have to work hard for cracking SSC and having knowledge about current affairs is much required.
23rd March 2015, 04:18 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Place does not matter at all when you are preparing for competitive exams the only thing which matters is your hard work and determination towards that exam.
So prepare hard for it from where you want if you want to do preparation from patna you can do that.
i think there is no need to do coaching also you can prepare it by self study, but if you think you are too weak with basics then you can take the help of some coaching institutes.
Best of luck....
7th July 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanted to know which coaching in reality in patna is the best and cheap for SSC since i m very new in this field and i have zero idea about these and also tell me about the cheap and best hostel facility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?