31st January 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

All B.Sc courses fee structure at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree college? What is meant by government aided fees?

Bhavans vivekananda degree college all bsc couses fee structure in detailed and what is meant by government aided fees? Is it a form of education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for chemistry in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  5. What is the fees structure in government B.Ed college?
  6. What is the BSc degree college benefit and fee structure?
  7. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  9. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  10. What is the fees of government and aided college in UPB.Ed? What is the syllabus of NET
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  14. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  17. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  18. Fee structure details of B.Ed in government college?
27th October 2022, 11:15 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All B.Sc courses fee structure at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree college? What is meant by government aided fees?

The fees of BSc is Rs 46000(1st year fees).

Government Aided school means School receiving grant in aid from the Union Government/State Government.
Any private college that receive funds from Government are aided college.

The unaided colleges take heavy fees whereas aided colleges only take fees stipulated by Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?